Frog tape paint block 36mm x 55m (CF120-36)
FrogTape® Multi-Surface Painter's Tape
Get crisp, clean lines on your next painting project with FrogTape® Multi-Surface Painter’s Tape. How does it work? It’s made with exclusive PaintBlock® Technology, a super-absorbent polymer that reacts with the water in latex paint and instantly gels to form a micro-barrier that seals the edges of the tape to prevent paint bleed. The result is a crisp, professional paint line. Designed to work on a variety of surfaces, this premium grade masking tape delivers a performance you can be proud of.
- Premium grade painter’s tape for most common paint applications
- Edge-treated with patented PaintBlock® Technology for sharp paint lines
- Recommended for use on carpet, cured painted walls, glass, metal, stone and unfinished wood
- Removes cleanly from most surfaces for up to 21 days
- Premium adhesion to help eliminate the need for touch-ups
- Tape canister for clean, protected storage
- Interior/exterior use
- Medium adhesion
When it comes to FrogTape, you have Multi-Surface (green) or you have Delicate Surface (yellow.) Both are great tapes. But what’s the difference? Find out the basics and benefits of each, and what types of surfaces they’re best suited for.