DOUBLE KIT Safety Red 100% Solid Epoxy Includes 2 x 4,5L : 2x Clear (842315052011) & 2x Dye (BASE-316-500ML)
Get our Epoxy products delivered right to your door! Don't hesitate to contact us for any questions. Create your own design. EPOXY TO/GO offers a broad range of colours.
100% solids epoxy TO/GO kit is made in Canada
- Specialized product
- Ultra-gloss finish
- Resists hot tires, pickup trucks and oil/gas
- Protects concrete against chipping
AVERAGE COVERAGE: This kit will cover 125 sq. ft. for 1 coat. Read below for more information.
Consult our online user guide before use.
The kit includes:
- 2 x 2 pairs nitrile gloves
- 2 stirrings rod
- 2 x Epoxy resin – 3 L. hardener – 1.5 L.
- 2 x 16 onces dye of selected color
DANGER: CONTAINS PRODUCTS THAT MAY BE HARMFUL. READ WARNINGS ON EACH CONTAINER BEFORE INSTALLATION OR USAGE.
SAFETY COLOR AVERAGE COVERAGE FOR a SINGLE KIT : 125 sq. ft.
SAFETY COLOR AVERAGE COVERAGE FOR a DOUBLE KIT : 250 sq. ft.
Please use the references below for single kits:
- Standard colours (second coat) covers a maximum of 250 sq. ft. (8-mil thick)
- Clear epoxy on a smooth surface covers about 250 sq. ft. (8-mil thick)
- Clear epoxy on a textured surface (flakes) covers about 100 sq. ft. (20-mil thick)
- Safety colours cover a maximum of 125 sq. ft. (16-mil thick)
- Metallic colours cover a maximum of 60 sq. ft. (32-mil thick)*
*NOTE that metallic colours are not recommended if you are doing a small garage 200 sq. ft. or smaller. The metallic pigments are heavy and tend to slip towards the center for the garage.
For all colours: Make sure to pour all of the container in the epoxy resin container (component A). Mix, scraping the sides and bottom of the bucket to get a homogeneous colour. If a coat requires more than one 4.5 L container, mix the containers together in a 5‑gallon pail and pour back into the original containers according to volume.