Blue Ribbon 3m 24mmx 55m (2090-24E-G)
ScotchBlue™ Sharp Lines Painter’s Tape 2093
ScotchBlue™ Sharp Lines Painter’s Tape features Edge-Lock™ Technology that seals out paint to deliver sharp paint lines. Whether you’re protecting your wood trim, painted walls, tile floor, or glass windows, this versatile multi-surface tape can stay on surfaces for up to 21 days and then removes easily without leaving any sticky residue behind. Help keep your wainscoting paint free or shield your built-in shelves with the powerful protection of ScotchBlue™ Sharp Lines Painter's Tape.
- Designed for use on multiple surfaces such as smooth or lightly textured walls, trim, baseboards, tile and glass
- Edge-Lock™ Technology seals out paint to deliver sharp paint lines
- 21-day clean removal leaves behind no damage or sticky residue
- Medium adhesive
- UV and sunlight resistant
- TAPE APPLICATION TIPS: For great paint results make sure the surface is clean, dry and dust-free so that the tape sticks properly. Next, apply the tape onto the surface while pressing down firmly as you go. And lastly, let the tape set for about 30 to 60 minutes before painting.
- TAPE REMOVAL TIPS: Wait until the paint is dry to the touch before removing the tape. Lift it up by slowly pulling it back on itself, then removing at a 45-degree angle.